Tuesday, June 8, 2010

yee haw for Country music



Do you like Country music? There are more and more new country singers everyday. Most of the Contestants from American Idol go to country music like Danny Gokey, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Pickler, Miranda Lambert and more. Country music is getting more and more popular these days. Many people vision country music as people with straw hats and banjos but its completely different. However, the signature object for country is a cowboy hat that the artist use like Tim McGraw.




Some of the top rising Country artist are Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, etc.




Please view this video of Miranda lambert's new song the House That Built Me and please tell me what you think.




Also here's a video of Jerrod Niemann's Lover Lover .




Tell me, do you like Country music? If so, why? If you don't like country music tell us why. What is your favorite type of music? What is your favorite song?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not like country music. So i really didnt like the video. I like all music except country and rock.

Quesha12 said...

I like country music. I like it, for the same reason i like all music. It tells a story and sometimes we're able to relate to the stories told in songs. My favorite country song is "Love Story" by Taylor Swift.

Dr. Watson said...

I love country. It’s what I grew up with. My favorite country song is Boondocks.

Unknown said...

I like some country music, but not all. I like Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Rascal Flats, ect. I love the song "the house that built me," it's actually my favorite song right now. :)

Unknown said...

I like some country music but my favorite kind of music is rap. I like Waka Flocka and the whole brick squad. My favorite song is rumors and luv dem gun sounds.

specter said...

no, I don't like country music.I like classic rock, It made country music what it is today. Led Zepplin and The Beatles rock (just to name a few).

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Country music. It's been in my life since I was born. I like Country because it's not like rap , it's not always about girl shakin' their bootys (: haha .

Unknown said...

I don't really listen to country music. I really don't have a reason why. My favorite song is kind of old but, it's called "so into you."

Matt said...

I like most kinds of music, but country is not a genre I am a fan of. The reason as to why this is, is that most country songs sound exactly alike. My favorite kind of music is metal, and I do not have a favorite song.

Unknown said...

I have not really ever been a fan of country music but I think its okay now. I have never really actually listened to but now. haha. I think it is pretty good.

Unknown said...

i love county music.i love all the artist. thisi is like the songs that i grow up lisning to.

Unknown said...

I like this blog a lot! :) The House That Built Me is one of my favoritess :D I like country music because it talks about real feelings and situations. Theres always some kind of moral or virtual meaning to every song:) Whereas rap sings about a lot of the same women degrading stuff.

Unknown said...

I hate country music. For some reason, Tim McCgraw is the only country singer besides Carrie Underwood I actually like. The rest of the music you will find on my iPod is Rap, mostly Wayne and Gucci. I was born and raised in Virginia Beach, this music is all I ever listened to.

Mattrjvi said...

I like some country music but my favorite kind of music is rap. I like Waka Flocka and the whole brick squad. My favorite song is rumors and luv dem gun sounds.